- Fully Computerized Inspection Lanes can inspect up to 4 vehicles simultaneously, ensuring a throughput of about 35 vehicles per hour.
- The MVPI Stations are sized to the traffic density in the area. They range in capacity from 1-10 lanes. All stations regardless of their size and location offer the same consistent level of service.
- The system is designed for Real Time Data Interchange with the Traffic Licensing Authorities.
- Modular design of the system ensures easy adaptability to different climatic, cultural and regulatory environment.
- The modular process can be interfaced with related procedures for insurance, type certification etc.
MOTOR VEHICLE PERIODIC INSPECTION
RISK MANAGEMENT REGISTRY-(RMR)
Department : IT
Managing information technology (IT) risks is a structured process that involves a series of activities designed to:
- Identify risks
- Assess risks
- Mitigate risks
- Develop response plans
- Review risk management procedures.
|Risk Description||Risk Rating Level||Prevention/Correction||Responsibility||Risk factor classification(Internal/External)|
Natural disasters such as:
- Fire, and Water leak also present risks to IT systems, data and infrastructure.
- Damage to buildings and computer hardware can result in loss or corruption of customer records/transactions.
- Implemented firefighting system in the Data center
- Water detection is implemented as well.
- Data Center Temperature monitoring through email notifications.
|IT & Maintenance departments||Internal|
General IT threats:
General threats to IT systems and data include:
- Hardware and software failure - such as power loss or data corruption.
- Malware - malicious software designed to disrupt computer operation.
- Viruses - computer code that can copy itself and spread from one computer to another, often disrupting computer operations
- Spam, scams and phishing - unsolicited email that seeks to fool people into revealing personal details or buying fraudulent goods.
- Human error - incorrect data processing, careless data disposal, or accidental opening of infected email attachments.
|Moderate to High|
- Dedicated Automatic transfer switch for the Data center and the branches as well.
- UPSs connected as clustered one.
- All servers are supported with dual power supplies where each server is connected to different UPS.
- Daily, weekly and monthly full backups are being taken for all critical servers and services.
- Periodical hardware maintenance and cleaning by staff to make sure all hardware is ready especially printers and keyboards.
- Antivirus is installed on all machines – servers and PCs.
- Anti-spam is installed on the mail server to protect the local LAN.
- Firewall is configured to prevent any external attacks.
|IT and users in a limited scope such as proper usage of the HW and SW.||Internal & External|
Criminal IT threats:
Specific or targeted criminal threats to IT systems and data include:
- Hackers - people who illegally break into computer systems.
- Fraud - using a computer to alter data for illegal benefit.
- Passwords theft - often a target for malicious hackers.
- Security breaches - includes physical break-ins as well as online intrusion.
|Moderate||Firewall Appliance + a Proxy server + TMG firewall as a software protection beside the appliance.||IT & internal users||External|